Stiebel Eltron decentralised HRV ventilation systems do not require ducting. Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) systems capture the heating or cooling energy from the outgoing stale air and transfer that to the incoming fresh air.
Contact us about the suitability of Stiebel Eltron’s Model VLR 70 S ventilators for your home.
Install these ventilators in opposing walls to improve airflow. They will operate for about a minute pushing/pulling air out/in then they change direction.
Install a pair to condition an area of approximately 50m2 using just 14 watts per hour per pair. They are designed to operate 24/7.
Consider ventilating your main living area. This is where your greatest savings in running costs can be achieved.
Make your breathe with decentralised HRV ventilation systems.
- Capture up to 92% of the outgoing heating or cooling energy from the outgoing stale air and transfer that to the incoming fresh air
- Make your house feel fresher and more airy even with windows closed
- Reduce the build-up of carbon dioxide inside when we breathe, which is important with air-tight houses
- Reduce outside pollen and allergens entering via open windows
- Reduce humidity and mould growth